View post in German
- What is history?
- Why do we study history?
- Measuring time in history
- Using evidence to analyse history
- Archaeological evidence
- Age of Exploration and European Expansion
- Renaissance Era
- The French Revolution
- The American Revolution (The War of Independence)
- The Industrial Revolution
- Shifting Power Relations in South Africa
- Gold and Diamond Discovery in South Africa
- World War One
- Between the Wars
- World War Two
- The world around 1600
- European expansion and conquest during the 15th to 18th centuries
- The foundation of modern democracies
- Communism in Russia 1900-1940
- Capitalism in the USA 1900-1940
- Impact of and responses to the crisis of capitalism in the USA in other parts of the world: Germany and Japan
- Ideas of Race in the late 19th and 20th centuries
- Nationalisms: South Africa
- Apartheid South Africa 1940s to 1960s
- The Cold War
- What was the impact of the collapse of the USSR in 1989?
- How did South Africa emerge as a democracy from the crises of the 1990s?
5. Civil Society protest 1960s to 1990: America and South Africa