We want to be a diverse support centre of the German International School Johannesburg, which keeps an eye on the well-being of the learners and strengthens our school as a whole.
Our Mission is the promotion of:
- subject-specific and methodological skills.
- individual potential.
- social and emotional skills.
- sensory and motoric development, perception and processing.
- language and communicative ability.
We are there for the everyone in the school community:
- learners – to successfully complete their school career with a holistic development of the personality.
- parents – to answer parenting or pedagogic questions and to help parents support their children in their development and in studying as well as providing support for the parents themselves.
- teachers and staff of the DSJ – to support and encourage colleagues in their work life.
This is important to us:
- individualized, goal-focused support and therapy.
- a high quality of content in courses and therapy
- qualified facilitators, trainers und therapists
- optimal course size (usually 6 – 8 leraners)
- a constructive, vibrant and open exchange with learners, parents, teachers and staff members
- content and time flexibility
- Your interests, suggestions and ideas!
Our Guiding Principles (pdf)
Office hours/ Bürozeiten: Monday to Thursday 8:00 to 12:00a nd by arrangement:
email@example.com 011 726 6220