View post in German
Our Pilot Projects in 2017
Free homework support for grades 5-8
This year, we are starting the pilot project „free homework support for grades 5-8“ This is a new step in actively supporting our learners in their learning process.
The general guidelines for the homework support, which takes place Mondays to Thursdays from 2: 40 pm to 3:40 pm, are as follows:
• Every class/group has a specific room allocated in Block C.
• The teacher controls and registers attendance in the class book at the beginning.
• He/she writes the homework on the board and explains, if necessary, the exercise/s.
• The teacher ensures a quiet working environment.
• The teacher’s role is not that of a teacher for extra lessons, but he/she can offer support/assistance.
• If necessary, the teacher gives a short feedback to the parents in the homework book.
The pilot project will be evaluated during the third term.
Primary School Assistants in Grade 1
For the first time, we will have a primary school assistant for the three grade 1s this year. She will strengthen the individual support for our school beginners. In close cooperation with the three class teachers, she will mainly support the learners in the subjects German and Maths.
We will evaluate this pilot project during the third term.