View post in German
The Phoenix Centre is a facility attached to the Deutsche Internationale School Johannesburg. The centre aims to holistically support and encourage each member of the school community and to be on hand with help and advice.
Our Mission is the promotion of:
- subject-specific and methodological skills.
- individual potential.
- social and emotional skills.
- sensory and motoric development, perception and processing.
- language and communicative ability.
We are there for the everyone in the school community:
- learners – to successfully complete their school career with a holistic development of the personality.
- parents – to answer parenting or pedagogic questions and to help parents support their children in their development and in studying as well as providing support for the parents themselves.
- teachers and staff of the DSJ – to support and encourage colleagues in their work life.
This is important to us:
- individualized, goal-focused support and therapy.
- a high quality of content in courses and therapy
- qualified facilitators, trainers und therapists
- optimal course size (usually 6 – 8 leraners)
- a constructive, vibrant and open exchange with learners, parents, teachers and staff members
- content and time flexibility
- Your interests, suggestions and ideas!
Office hours/ Bürozeiten: Monday to Thursday 8:00 to 12:00a nd by arrangement:
firstname.lastname@example.org 011 726 6220